Good Seo Tips For Website To Rank Higher. Great Seo (Search Engine Optimization) For Blogger Blog. Seo, that is such a sacred word that will always remain on everybody's mouth (is it such a slang language? ). Maybe i'm an expert in it, and maybe i truly know nothing about it, but as people always say: Everybody always have their own assumtion about everything they see. And here i see something about Seo. Actually what am i going to say here is not completely my own opinion, but i stole some words from other websites. But i think that is however fine, isn't?
Before i'm going any further, i wanna tell you that, a few days ago i've publish an article similar to this one. Check it here if you'd like to: Seo Tips: How To Be Getting Indexed Quickly By Search Engine?. And since i forgot what i wrote on the post and that i feel lazy to check it (bad John), here maybe i'm going to rewrite some tips that i've written on that past article. Or, maybe i rewrite them for other reasons, not because of feeling lazy to check or forgot i've written them.
Well! Now let's talk about "the new tips" that i'm going to tell you. I got quite much tips here, there are about 20 tips that all are probably usefull (it's better so). Read, understand, and do all below.
1. Target: a content is available for the world by default, yet it's better that the content is targeted to a specific area. For example: target your content to "The Indonesian" if you write it in Indonesian.
2. Various Content: try to post various content like video, podcasts, news, and so forth.
3. Content: content is always and will always be the determinant factor for a post to get a seat in the search result page. Whatever you do, whatever you make, your content will eventually be going to fall if it's not a good content. A good content is a content that is unique, not many people published that content but otherwise many people search for that, keep away from stuffing, etc.
4. Let Crawlers Find Your Site Naturally: whispering or Submiting Your Sitemap is a good way, but letting your pages be found by search engine is more better. But maybe you want to think twice to do so.
5. Domain Name: it's realy a good idea to address a website to a name according to the topic the website is about. For example: if you're website is about Seo tips, as such you can address your website to www.seo-tips.com or a name that is close to it.
6. Back Links: i'm sure you knew already how very important is a back link. Even some people are willing to pay dolars for some back links. It's because back link is the key to get a page rank from Google. The higher your website ranks, more often it will be shown up in the search result page.
7. Template: That's true, your template can affect your Seo. Thus, make sure that your template code is good, and make sure it (template/"website") is also good in navigation.
8. Understand Social Marketing like Facebook, Del.icio.us, Dig, etc: it is part of SEO. The more you understand about such sites, the better Seo you earn.
9. Social Network: even promoting your website to social networking sites is a Seo way, it'll make senses.
10. Images: pay attention to the contents that surround your images. An image can rank based on the content that surrounds it like keyword text, headings, etc. And of course your text alternative is the determinant factor.
11. Build a Mobile Site: as you too know, many people are accessing the web using Mobile devices today. Such, your website better has a mobile version for their option.
12. Connection: never try to build any connection with a spammer or banned site, they can affect your Seo.
13. Site Health: make sure your website is in a good health. Check here for site health: Tips And Tricks To Make Website Healthy
14. Posting: every spiders love fresh content, so make sure they love your site. Publish a post at least three or four times a week.
15. Keyword: make sure you have good keywords on every contents in your website. The better position for keyword is on the url, title, and the first paragraph. So make sure you put some on them. And that, don't be stuck on a single keyword, but think also about a phrase.
16. Canonicalization: make sure your website is loaded upon only one domain. For example: if your domain name is http://www.example.com (or if you prefer to use that domain than the other ones), then you can redirect the other domains you have to that domain (www.example.com).
17. Video Sitemap: if you have lots of videos on your website, you better create a special sitemap for them. And additionally, don't upload your videos only to Youtube, but upload also to other well known streaming sites.
18. Rss Feed: optimize your Rss feed just like you do with your posts and web pages.
19. Link Description: don't just point a link without description cuz Google will read that link very well.
20. Keep Away From Stuffing: keyword is good, but too many keywords is bad.
That's all guys. Hope it makes senses on ya..