Android Jely Bean And Adobe Flash Player: Guidance How To Install Adobe On Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Os. Android No Longer Supports Adobe Flash Player? You better buy Nokia 3315. Such a bad news, Adobe announced that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Os doesn't any longer support Adobe Flash Player. I don't know and don't wanna know for the whys and wherefores, cuz here i only want to tell you that you, Android Jelly Bean users, can still install Adobe Flash Player on your Android Jelly Bean, and that i'm also willing to tell you how way you can install it.
There are two options to choose here. First, for any devices with Android Jelly Bean Os other than the Nexus 7. And second for the Nexus 7 devices. For you who own devices with Android Jelly Bean other than the Nexus 7, you just need to install the "Flass Player" and enable some plugins. While for those who own the Nexus 7, you will also need to install another Browser for your device in addition to it. That is because the default Browser of the Nexus 7 (Chrome) doesn't support plugins. Below are the instructions for the both types, Nexus and Non Nexus devices. Read and follow them.
For All NON Nexus 7 Devices (Tablet or Smartphone makes no difference here)
1. Download the Flash Player APK v.184.108.40.206 (the latest version) from here: www.mediafire.com/?lqxd6qnr63kj2t1
2. Copy the file to your SD card.
3. Install the file using File Manager, any File Manager.
4. Run the Browser.
5. Go to the Setting field and uncheck the Flash Player option (on demand or always on at your discretion)
6. You're Done. Now you have the latest Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean device.
For the Nexus 7 Devices Only - The Device Must Have Already Been Rooted
1. Download the following AOSP Browser: Browser.apk
2. Put it in your system/app folder, And change the permissions from "rw---" to "rw-r-r-".
3. This is important: If you find a browser provider.apk and browser provider.odex, you'll need to rename them. You can simply throw a 1 after the file extensions. If you don't rename them, the browser will just close when you run it.
4. Follow every instructions i told for Non Nexus 7 devices.
5. You're Done. Now you have the latest Adobe Flash Player on your Nexus 7 device.
Note: Reboot your browser if neccessary. And, that this Adobe Flash Player may not be as powerful as Adobe Flash Player from its official website, cuz this is such a cracked version. But that is all just "maybe".
Sources: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1774336 (To install Adobe on Android Jelly Bean) | forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1780746 (To install AOSP Browser on the Nexus 7)
Keywords for this article: How To Install Adobe Flash Player On Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Os?
Keywords for Indonesian Language: Gimana Cara Install Adobe Flash Player Di Android Jelly Bean? Adobe Flash Player Buat Android Smartphone