Best Antiviruses For Computer (Pc) According To Microsoft Recomendation. As time goes on, virus makers are growing and getting more and more experienced. Virus is completely sucks, it's sometimes unremovable to antiviruses, specifically to antiviruses that are not realy experienced with viruses. Therefore, you better choose the right antivirus for your computer if you realy want to save your computer.
Antivirus and Virus Makers are working like they are a partner, or maybe co-operate. I mean, in one side virus makers creating a new virus and spread it, and then antivirus makers release the cure. I think it won't ever get ended, but always rounds..
As virus makers keep going to create a new one and a new one again, the only way that you can make to save your computer from viruses is to keep in touch with antiviruses. The problem is, not every antivirus is given for free, sometimes you'll have to pay some for it in order to get the full power.
Since viruses are dangerous but easy to get into your computer, you better be carefull to use your computer. Here are some tips for you to keep your computer stay away from viruses:
1. Don't be too easy to install softwares, 'cause those may contain viruses. Install only those that are released by well known developers, 'cause it might won't contain viruses.
2. Scan your flasdisk or memory card using antivirus as often as possible or in a regular basis, 'cause it can slow down viruses to spread away in your system.
3. Be carefull with file document, like word, excel, pdf, etc. 'cause it may contain viruses, especially if the file is downloaded from the internet or email. Try to scan using antivirus before you open the file.
4. Back up your data using CD/DVD, don't save it in your harddisk. By doing this, you can still restore your data if your computer is troubled.
The Best Antivirus For Computer
There are many antiviruses that you can find today, but they are the same in power. Some are maybe weak, and some are maybe powerfull..
Maybe you wanna know this: there are some antiviruses that may be hardly removable, or maybe unremovable. To handle it, you can create Restore Poin prior to instal any antivirus. But maybe you don't even need to think about it, 'cause antivirus is such a must have application for your computer.
Here are some well known and best antiviruses as recomended by Microsoft for windows 7 (Yet, most of those can be used on any computer).
1. Microsoft Security Essentials: Microsoft is universally known, well known. It won't launch a suck antivirus. This antivirus is windows 7's default antivirus. It covers your computer from viruses and malicious software. It's free, yet it's realy powerfull enough to protect your computer. As people said, the features are as good as those of premium antiviruses.
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgcf
2. Avast Free Antivirus: Avast antivirus is available for neither free and paid. This one is powerfull enough to protect your computer, it knows many viruses and in addition it's also capable to protects your computer from spyware, firewall, identities a website if safe or not, and there's also an antispam programe. This one is any computer.
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgfG
3. AVG Free Antivirus: Everybody know this antivirus, it won many appreciations since the firt release. There is no doubt that this antivirus is one of best antiviruses that you can have on your computer. You can have it for free, and you have an option to upgrade it to premium to get the full power and function.
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgiv
4. Avira AntiVir Personal: I'm sure you too know about this antivirus, it's powerfull and experienced antivirus. It knows many viruses, spyware, rootkit threat, and also malware. It's available for neither free and premium. Just, for the free version, it won't automatically detect incoming email. Such, you'll have to move your email yourself in case if you want to scan it.
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgm6
5. Panda Cloud Antivirus: The first free Antivirus with full features. It'll protect your computer from viruses, spyware, rootkit, and adware. Panda antivirus supports Windows & (32 dan 64bit).
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgrC
6. Comodo Firewall + Antivirus/Comodo Internet Security: Comodo Internet Security 4.0 combines the system registry in your computer to fight against malware.
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgYY
7. ClamWIn Free Antivirus: A free Antivirus from ClamWin. This one is running on Windows 7/ Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and Windows Server 2008 and 2003.
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgVE
8. Free eScan Antivirus Toollit Utility: eScan Antivirus Toolkit 12 is compatible with Windows 7 (32 dan 64bit). This one fights against viruses, spyware, adware, and malware. eScan Antivirus is a portable application that can run on CD or flasdisk.
Take a look here to download this antivirus: http://adf.ly/EQgQ0
That's it everybody, some powerfull antiviruses that you can have on your computer. Hope those are working just great on your computer, so your computer remains safe from viruses and malware. You good luck.. :)