Well, one more application is good to try, "Restarter - is one application that features the user with a capability of restarting or even shutting down the phone, and that this one has also added a scheduler in which it assumes the user to be able to set the phone to restart or even shut down at a specific time as the user may want.
As this application is much simple so not much that i can tell to you about. It has just a four options in indonesian language to select which you'll be able to determine only the one of them to run. They are:
1. Restart Ponsel: it means "Restart The Phone. select this to restart your phone immediately just when you select the option.
2. Restart Pada Jam: it means "Restart At ?. - select this to restart your phone at a spicific time you determine.
3. Matikan Ponsel: it means "Turn The Phone Off. select this to turn off your phone immediately just when you select the option.
4. Matikan Pada Jam: it means "Turn The Phone Off At ?. - select this to turn off your phone at a specific time you determine.
5. Perihal: About (additional).
6. Keluar: quit (additional).
The right soft key is "Ok. It means "Yes. - whereas the left soft key is "Keluar. It means "Quit.
That is all features that you'll find in that you'd like to use this application. To me, this application is a good enough application to try, i've been using this application since my first having s60v2 phone. It has a much small size to install, approximately 7kb, which will expand after installation and causes the size getting larger at about 14kb. Getting larger but still it is small, isn't it ?.
Well, try the following link to download the file: Restarter For Nokia Symbian S60v2.sis