Now you can use emoticon not only on chat, with some lines of script code you can even use it to express your mood just everywhere you are. But here, i will all just share for blogger, no other platforms. - And well, let's start to make it. Follow the instruction below.
1. Go to your blogger.
3. Edit Html.
4. Check the "Expand Widget Template" to load the whole codes in your template.
5. Copy and paste the entire codes in the text box for anticipation of making mistakes when you modify the codes. Or simply download the codes through the "Download Full Template" link.
6. Next find the following code: <b:if cond='data:post.embedCommentForm'>. Might you'll find two codes in your search, just choose the second result. The complete code looks like this:
<b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>
8. Copy and paste the code below right above the <b:if cond='data:post.embedCommentForm'>
To be the lesser arrangement the code above looks like the below:
<b><font color='blue' size='3'>Use Below Emoticons To Comment</font>
:jmiddlefinger :jthumb :jthink :japplause :jread :jlookfor :jsilent :jgiggle :jgiveup :jtear :jbleednose :jdont :jlol :jcrybaby :jdizzy :jokey :jmad :jwicked :jplease :jbomb :jcool :jbye :jsmile :jhehe :jsad :jaffraid :jannoyed :jeyemoney :jbigsmile :jfingeringonnose :jwhisper :jimagine :)) :(( :| :X =(( :-o :-/ 8-} -X( X( :-q :P :( =)) :) :D
<img src='http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GoXYYYvinoY/TzDho3ts9bI/AAAAAAAAAUM/7YcJjPOGfiU/s1600/thumbsup.gif' width='30' height='30' border='0'/>:jthumb <img src='http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MtRoRvPshwE/TzCgjEbqkdI/AAAAAAAAASY/P0YO781ghAY/s1600/Stretch.gif' width='30' height='30' border='0'/>:jstretch</b>
Actually the above code is not realy important to make, the only purpose of the above is just to let commentator know that there's an emoticon feature that they could use. And that to tell them the symbol to make show the emoticons, like :) :D :( :p, and so on. So, you have the choice whether or not to add the code into your template. Take a look on spot above my comment box to know how it will look like.
9. Now copy and paste the code below above the closing tag </body>
To be the lesser arrangement the code above looks like the below.
<!-- emoticon 1 -->
<!-- emoticon 2 -->
10. Save your template and you're done.
Important !!! There are some additional rules that you'll have to addhere to "if" you'd like to modify the image in the above files. Read the below:
1. Some accents are considered "ilegal" to assign to become the symbols to call/display emoticons, like :) :( :D =)) and so on. And well, you can't just assign them to become the symbols, you should trick it. You can make use of the "\" accent to trick it, example: :\) means :) - :\( means :( - \=\)\) means =)), and so forth. Try to learn it in the file.
2. You can't use a lowwer character to assign to become the symbol. So use uppercase characters. Example: :P :D :-S, and so forth.
3. Don't use the new threaded comment blogger, which is standing for Dynamic View, that way the emoticon won't show. And as well with the other form similar to it, like "Creating Different Background for the comment section for example.